Friday, August 13, 2021

Summer In The Woods + Updates

 It has been months since I've posted. In these past few months, my life has changed a lot. However, the woods have not. 

After weeks of not going on a nature walk, I take my Audubon bird call and find a quiet spot in the woods. I twist my bird call, waiting. Except for my bird call, the woods are silent. Then I hear it. An answering call. Before I know it, nuthatches, chickadees, and hummingbirds are all around the woods, calling. But I don't think they just appeared out of nowhere - I think they were there all along. I just had to look.

I hope you enjoyed my little description of my latest nature walk in the woods. Now on to the updates: my summer has been really busy. That is why I have not been posting. Now that school is starting, I will have a regular schedule and plan on posting here at least once month.

Well, see you soon!

-Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photos

Fall is a beautiful time of year! The leaves change from green to beautiful shades of red, orange, yellow, and purple. A perfect chance for ...