Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Government Lab is Killing Cats. Let's SHUT IT DOWN!


I know that this is not really about wild animals, but it's about animals, so I am sharing it. I didn't know that something this horrible could even be happening, and I am glad I found out! I found it on the channel of Kitten Lady, (which, by the way I highly recommend) and I immediately filled in the form! Please, please, please fill in the form. You don't have to donate, but if you can, that would be great. Its shameful that things like that are happening here in the US, and this should be stopped immediately!
Animal lovers, if you care about cats, please act now!





-Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photos

Fall is a beautiful time of year! The leaves change from green to beautiful shades of red, orange, yellow, and purple. A perfect chance for ...